That’s a lot of followers. It will be impossible to get that much if you are not a celebrity. But I know some people who have around 100,000 followers. Of course they are not any celebrity. They bought these followers. My friend actually recommended me to this guy on Instagram (stellar_251) who delivers followers. I am not a big Instagram fan and I only bought around 5,000 followers. You can buy a lot at cheap prices. One of my friend has bought around 70,000 followers in 10 days times which is cool. I never really knew that there was this option to buy followers. All you have to do is message that person on Instagram and ask them about the services and they’ll help you out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India

What is Alexa Ranking for a Website?